My first release.
A very tiny package. An easy, low-opacity background and a few performance meters in different colors.
It contains the .sam-File (MachineNames removed from Perfmons and WMI-Adapters) and the .ini-File.
Installing the Config as .ini-File should do the trick.
Its got a dimension of (w/h) 170/260 Pixels.
- Dual-CPU Load-Information in green
- Shows free/used RAM and Pagefile-Usage in blue
- Shows the calendarweek, date, time and the systems uptime. in white
- HDD-Drive Information in orange (7 Drives)
- CD/DVD-Drive Information in purple (2 Drives)
- 2 x USB-Storage in cyan (in my case a mobilephone)
- 1 x USB-Storage in some kind of green (i.e. 'the stig' ^^)
- Up- / Down Information of WAN-PPP Network Adapter (Up green / Down red)
- TCP Statistics in somesort of yellow (established connections, Errors and Retransmissions)
Enjoy it! I appreciate your suggestions to improve this Config. Screenshot: