This little script derives some minimal statitics from a running Azureus. This instance does not have to run on the local computer but can be working on a remote machine.
The script connects to the Azureus client via HTTP protocol and XML data exchange.
The script is written in RubyScript, so you will need the RubyScript engine (See below).
- Azureus XML/HTTP interface (XML over HTTP for Azureus
- RubyScript (ActiveScriptRuby 1.8.2
1. Follow the instructions on how to install the Azureus plugin
2. Install RubyScript. This should be non-problematic
3. The script take 2 parameters:
- host: the IP of the machine Az is running on (can be 'localhost' )
- port: the port you chose for the xml/http interface
The script currently outputs a string looking like this:
Those values are: Download Speed [Current Downloads/Queued Files/Seeded & Completed Files]
0.3.5: Code cleanup. Less exchange of information with the server, therefore the script should be faster.
0.3.0: Added support for tooltips in Samurize. Simply enable a "Mouse Over" event in the Meter's Input setion and select "tooltip". Don't put anything in the textfield, the script will do that.
0.2.0: Initial Release